Training Summary

Friday, November 7, 2014

Back from the Dead

Its been over a week since I worked out.   Had a nasty cold and spent last weekend in bed with a cough, stuffed up head and fever.  Totally wore me out and although I was up early at 4am every day while in SF I opted to take it easy.

Re-entry is always hard.  Its even hard when you only have 4 hours of sleep.  

Row 1000 meters
95 pound Thruster, 21 reps
15 Pull-ups
Row 750 meters
95 pound Thruster, 18 reps
12 Pull-ups
Row 500 meters
95 pound Thruster, 15 reps
9 Pull-ups

I had now wind or strength.  Not a great combo when your sitting on the couch absolutely brutal when your WODIng.

My goal was to just get thru it.

19:18

Quads destroyed.  Did a bunch of peg board work pretty taxing on my shoulders.



In the afternoon we went over to the MFA to see the Goya Exhibition.





No comments: