Training Summary

Friday, November 28, 2014

Deluxe Chipper

I should be taking the day off but when John Mcevoy posted this I was in.



For Time:
4 Rounds
Row 250m
10 Thrusters 115/85
immediately into
4 Rounds
Run 200m
25 Wallballs
immediately into
4 rounds
50 Double Unders
10 Burpees

All the movement groupings are manageable its only when you put them together do they become completely awful.  I would have thought the 9am class would have been packed but it was just a few CODers (Mahoney and Gormel) and Brendan Ferguson.  

Jarrod thought 8 minutes for each section was possible for a 24 minute time.  He had started it and had to stop because of a aggravated back.   The first movement went ok but shit got serious as soon as I started the run in the second movement.  I was crawling.  Jarrod said that my 200m run almost took 1:40.   In needed the time to recover before the wall balls.  I broke up the wall balls 15-10, then 15-5-5, 20-5, 17-4-4.  Started the last movement somewhere just under 22 minutes.   Just ground my way thru it to finish in 25:31.

Post WOD we heaed to the Celtics game vs Chicago Bulls. 


Only Fitting Since Judy and Scott Larkee joined us








No comments: