Training Summary

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Triple WOD

Woke up to another perfect day.  The high temperature has finally broken and its another sun filled sky.    Glenn and I did Brown Mountain - via Goat Trail to home.


 



When we got back we decided to do a little WOD.   We stretched out a bit and then did Baseline WOD:

Row 500m
40 Squats
30 Sit-ups
20 Push-ups
10 Pull-ups

Glen went first and absolutely crushed the wod.   Started with a 1:41 Row and ended up with a 3:36. 

I went next and felt great on the row and cranked out a 1:37.   This was controlled with the first 100 being fastest but the last 200 holding steady at 20sec/per100.  Got off the rower and started the squats and stopped when Susie called 30 thinking thats all I had to do.  Lost a lot of time there.  Pushups were ok but not exceptionally fast and by the time I got to the bar I was way behind.  Ended up with a 3:58.  Which isnt bad considering my training for the last 2 months. 






After the Water's left we headed over to Champlain for a family hike.  We hadnt done Champlain in 3 years and it was great to see how easy it was for the boys compared to the first time.














No comments: