Training Summary

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cadillac Consistency

A bit later start today as I was riding with Tom and Sam Loring.   This was the first time I have had a chance to ride road bikes with Sam,  I loaned him the Trek and some gear and we were on our way.  Sam wasnt going to be able to go all the way to the top of Cadillac as he had a tennis match.  I felt a lot better today Im not sure because I was more confident I wouldnt get dropped or my legs are coming around.  Either way we pushed the pace to Seal Harbor.  Sam turned around at the parking lot just before the trail for the bubbles.  Tom and I continued on and headed up Cadillac.  We had to pull over to tighten Tom's seat which had become very loosed and were caught by 2 couple from Somerville.   We all restarted and I tried to tag on to the two guys but ended up dropping back.   One of the women was very strong and Tom road with her.  Great push to the top and my legs felt it.








Proof Positive I spent time at the front


No comments: