Training Summary

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Missed Connection & Brilliant Hike

I had planned on sleeping in but woke up to a text from Henry and Adam that they were on their way over so I jumped out of bed and started to get ready.  Got to the waiting area and hung out for 20 minutes waiting for them before deciding to leave.  In the end they had sent the text while at the corner and waiting for me who was taking my time since I though they were still in southwest.   Solo ride to Cadillac and back. 



After the ride I asked Jack what he wanted to do for a hike and we decided on Penobscott.   Jack wanted to do multiple peaks but I knew it was going to be hot and we would have everyone waiting for us at the pool.  We did the Jordon Cliffs to Penobscott which was excellent.














 







No comments: