Training Summary

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Working around an injury

I have been a bit careless at the beginning of the week and not try to protect my injured wrist.  I probably should have avoided the cleans and the presses as they both were high volume affairs and probably were counterproductive to the healing process. 

Im in SF and I had planned on trying to get to Lalanne Fitness but couldn't finish work early enough.  When I checked the programming it looked really good - muscle ups and HSPU's.  As much as I wanted to do it I knew I shouldn't.     Was originally going to do a row wod but then looked at the programming for next week and have a bunch of rowing only workouts already planned.  Hit the YMCA in SF and did this wod.  It was a classic old school bodyweight metcon workout.

5 Rounds
500m Row
30 Pushups
50 Squats

Total Time - 24 :47


 

No comments: