Training Summary

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

River North Crossfit

The wrist is feeling a little better but there was no way I was going to push it.  I brought my wraps and decided that i would do the WOD at a pace that didnt put any additional strain on it. 

Warm Up
500m row
Line Mobility
40 pushups

Squat Clean drills

I was just going to go through the motions and focus on just using the day as an active recovery.   Well one of the coaches was in my grill from minute 1 on the Squat cleans.  Didnt like my hand set up, my elbow position and kept telling me I would lean forward on the pulls.  I was hoping to just be invisible but that wasnt happening.   I dont want to come across like I dont want to be coached but in this scenario with having just done a comp and then traveled I just wanted to get a sweat in.

They had two wods to chose from and I was totally bummed my wrist is all banged up otherwise I would have chosen WOD B.

WOD A: 10 Rounds
3 Power Cleans (135/95)
6 Wall Balls (20/14)
9 Burpees

WOD B: ”TRANSFORMERS” 10 ROUNDS
1 Squat Clean (225/155)
3 Muscle Up
5 Handstand Push Up
Total time was 14:40.   Just tried to protect my wrist and keep good form.

No comments: