Training Summary

Monday, May 11, 2015

Strength Work

Feeling better but my head is still really congested.  The 400m warmup run was way harder than it normally is.  If todays programming had a metcon I would not have been able to do it but since it was a strength day it was do-able.

Good warm up

When i looked at this online I thought that wont be bad.  I dont know if it was just me trying to get over my cold or it was the wod, but either way it put me on my back!

Every 6mins for 5 Rounds
A1) 10 Front Squats - increase weight every round
A2) Max Effort Ring Pullups or Ring Rows

 Did this backwards
             String Ring Pullups     10 Front Squats
Rd1           13                                165
Rd2             9                                170
Rd3             7                                185
Rd4             8                                190
Rd5             7                                195

Made a new friend! One of Dedham's finest.


No comments: