Training Summary

Friday, May 29, 2015

Running DT

Warm-Up
200m Run
10 - Deadlift @44lbs
8 - KB swings @44lbs
6 - s2OH @44lbs R and then L

This warm up was much harder than it needed to be.  Really dragging.  This had me very worried for the next workout as it was to be done unbroken.

5 Rounds For Time:
400m- Run
UB- DT Complex
12 DLs
9 Hang Cleans
6 S2OH
(You pick weight) 

I considered going up every round but then decided to do it at 155lbs and see how long I could hold on.    First round went well but it kicked my ass on the next run.    I was really smoked and had to walk on the runs in order to recover.  I was ok with walking as long as I did the set unbroken.  I was going great - did 3 rounds and now I was worried I would fail.   Finished the 4th round and most of the class had finished.   Jogged/walked the last run and came in chalked up and banged out the 12 DLs,  my right forearm was smoked and affecting my grip big time.   I got 5 reps and went to pull it up for 6 and I failed. Took a short break got the 3 and 6.
25 minutes


No comments: