Training Summary

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lalanne Day 2

Back at Lalanne for the 6am class.  I really like the programming and coaching at Lalanne.  All of the coaches are top drawer.  Every time I come to class they give me some great tips and cues.  I am so thankful they are willing to invest in me even as a drop in athlete.

Bench
5x3

Short warm up and some good technical tips. I never realized that I was rolling one of my wrists back.   Probably went lighter than I should have but I never bench and I jumped in with a guy that maxed out at 165.

WOD
Run 1 mile,
50 Double Unders
50 Push Ups
50 Double Unders
Row 2k    

I was really looking forward to this one!   They made several mods from what they had originally posted the pushups had gone to a 155lb bench and then back and the row was originally another run. 
First run split was 6:20 and then the row was 8:12.

19:22 

No comments: