Training Summary

Friday, September 30, 2016

WZAOC Wod 3 and 4

On a 19 minute running clock, perform the following two workouts:

WOD 3, Part A- BEFORE AMRAP: Minute 0:00 to 5:00 – Find your 1RM Snatch WOD 4 – Minute 5:00 to 14:00 - 9min ascending AMRAP ladder of:

·       3 Power Snatches | 3 Box Jumps
·       6 Power Snatches | 6 Box Jumps
·       9 Power Snatches | 9 Box Jumps

·       etc… Increasing each round by 3 reps on each movement

WOD 3, Part B – AFTER AMRAP: Minute 14:00 to 19:00 – Find your 1RM Snatch

This was going to be limited by my snatch.  I was hoping I could do 185lbs but that would be 10 lbs over my max and wasnt really realistic since I havent snatched heavy in 2 years. I was pretty damn happy getting to 170 after failing in warmups.   Wod 4 went fine although it would have been good to be able to pace off of someone. 

Part B - the second time around that bar was damn heavy.  I hit 155 and then failed 160 and then got it and Jarrod says come on from across the room you have time for one more.  I am really glad he did as I got it with no time to spare!

Wod 3 part a - 170lbs
Wod 3 part b - 165lbs

Wod 4 - Into the round of 21 - could have gone a little quicker on the box jumps.

First 21 plus 9!
 

No comments: