Training Summary

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Something for everyone

 Still dragging after a tiring week with not enough sleep.  Debating doing a ride for my workout but wanted to be close by in case Susie needed something.   Dennis Mahoney and I met and got this wod in which was a nice challenge.   My strength is down since its been at least a month since I picked up a weight with any regularity. 
2. For time
5 Clean and Jerks, 185lbs
5 Rounds of Cindy (5 Pull ups, 10 Push up, 15 Air Squats)
2,000m Row
5 Rounds of Cindy (5 Pull ups, 10 Push up, 15 Air Squats)
5 Clean and Jerks, 185lbs
 Total time 23:46
Dennis finished his C&J's ahead of me and stayed ahead of me thru the first Cindy.   I got slightly ahead of him on the 2000m row but then we finished the 2nd Cindy in about the same time.  

After a bunch of yard work I convinced Jack to go out on the road bike so he is more used to it for the rodman ride.  We did a quick loop to Needham and back.   Jack looks great in his cycling gear. 



Later that evening Tris and I went over to McGolf to hit some balls.  




No comments: