Training Summary

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sargent Mt Hike

George and families  last day on the island so we needed to take him on a hike to round out his MDI experience.   Sam was good to go but Jack bailed as he felt 8am was too early.  Good thing we werent going out with Henry as he would have thought that 5am was insane.   We did a fair amount of running on the trail. This is the first time I have done that in a long time.   I cant believe I was able to run the whole thing at one time.  I definitely need to run more in the future.

Sam was a great sport to stay with us until the very end when he said "sprint to the finish" and just zipped to the line with us in his dust.  Outstanding run.


































In the afternoon we went to Cranberry pool - man that water is cold.  People still swam and paddleboarded.


Cranberry Pool with the great peaks behind it

The tender boat is big enough for me



Jack levitating over the water



No comments: