Training Summary

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday beatdown

The Sunday kettle bell class may be the key to me getting back on track.  I was a little worried there wasn't going to be any class this week when I saw this post yesterday:


So I sent her a message as to whether she was going to going to be back here is her response:

Rita: Yes I'll be there to kick your ass tomorrow!

Very much a woman of her word.  In fact I think she takes great joy in knocking the stuffing out of me but at the same time she annoyed as hell that Im just not very skilled at the kettlebells.

Got to the gym to get some cardio in and ensure I was good and warmed up for the workout.  Really just wanted to burn some calories and improve my ability to go long on wods.

WOD 1:

Row - 15 minutes for Meters

3752meters
Avg pace 2:00.2


Warm Up
Pigeon stretch, downward dog pushup, KB halos and goblet squats

Strength: 4x10
Racked single arm lunges
single arm seated presses
Rest 2 minutes


Did 2 rounds at 44 and then 2 rounds at 53
 

WOD: 
25-20-15-10-5 ladder for time: 
Row cals 
Thrusters

Needed a much stronger first 25.  I think I will continue to use KB or Db versus bar so that I can build more balanced strength.

10:29
 







No comments: