Training Summary

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Filthy Fifty

Its been a long time since I have done the Filthy Fifty Wod,  close to 4 years in fact.   Craic did it back in January of 2012 but I had something else programmed.   It was fun to do it with a bunch of guys who had never done it before.  We had a good turnout of Masters - Tom Gormley, Anthony Demusis, Steve M, Eric Klein and Will.

Here is my historical performance listed below.  Clearly crushed by Teehan who did it in 18 minutes.









“Filthy Fifty”
For time:
  • 50 Box Jumps, 20/24 inch box
  • 50 Jumping Pullups
  • 50 Kettlebell Swings, 1 pood
  • 50 Walking Lunges
  • 50 Knees-to-Elbows
  • 50 Push Press, (F – 33lb / M – 45lb)
  • 50 Back Extensions
  • 50 Wall Balls (F – 14lb/ M – 20lb
  • 50 Burpees
  • 50 Double Unders
The Wall balls and Burpees were my anchor.   My grip was failing on my knees to elbows which was my go to movement.

Today time:  27:18   Wow that sucked.

My boys resting after the wod.






No comments: