Training Summary

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Max Capacity App

The string of injuries and illnesses have stacked up like cord wood along with the realization that as an athlete I can't do what I used to do and it has put me in quite a funk. Work hasn't provided any relief or an outlet in fact quite the opposite with just more pressure and expectations.

Susie finally helped me get my head screwed on right and back at it - Sunday I got a 25 mile ride in and Monday I was back in the gym in a class.

I was reluctant to go back to Craic as i know there would be questions and comments on where I have been, and what's wrong. The questions I know are because people care but i just want to come in and  clear my mind and not have to talk about my injuries as they will just bring me back to being frustrated.. I know it's unrealistic to think I can keep to myself and be invisible without coming off like a jerk.

On the road today and I downloaded a free app that has 12 weeks of body weight workouts and will
use this to get my work in until I'm healthy enough to just drop in at a CrossFit gym without having to modify everything.

Today's wod :

Fifty-Ten Protocol:

4 rounds. 50:10
Squats
Push-Ups
Lunges
Planks

I lost my scrap of paper with my score a bit bummed about that.

No comments: