Training Summary

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Good and Bad

I will start with the good news - Today was the day that we arranged to have the Fenway Park private tour and game vs the LA Angels.    We won the tour at a fundraiser at the kids school.   It was a beautiful day for a game - Blue Sky and temps in the high 70's.   Highlights of the tour were going down on the field, a visit to the dugout, a visit inside of the green monster, and then on the green monster, a stop at the owners box, Royal Rooters Club, State Pavilion Club and then Lucchinos's box for a chance to stop in and say hi to my friend Cat.   I think I probably enjoyed it as much if not more than the kids.




















Ok now for the bad news.  Last game of the season and 25 minutes into the first half I went to sprint for a ball and I heard a snap in my foot.  It wasnt immediately painful and I thought I might be able to go back in but the longer I rested the worse it got. By the time I drove home from the game I couldnt really put all my weight on it.  This looks to be pretty bad.

No comments: