Training Summary

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Soccer

No conflict this week but I still managed to screw up.   Drove all the way to Medfied and no one was there as the game was in Mansfield. By the time I drove to Mansfield I had missed the first 15-20 minutes.   I subbed out Bora and probably played 20+ minutes enough time for 1 great chance that I had to sprint for and managed to tweak my hamstring again!  My second chance was a lot easier as I slotted in a PK.  

2nd half I came in midway thru and although my mobility was impaired managed to control the ball a little better.  Best part of the day was recognizing Dave Aldo who I played intramural soccer with back in 1985.   Crazy

Tris's Fury team came out of the gate with a lot more energy and purpose than they had he week before.   Tris hit an absolute cracker that was saved and trickled just wide.   The Fury was pushing hard but couldnt break thru until the 2nd half when Tristan scored his 1st goal of the season. 

Good day for Tris and Me.

No comments: