Training Summary

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Row'D Royalty 19.1 and KB/AD Wod

As I warmed up on the airdyne I could feel yesterdays work too a bit more of toll than I expected.  Just a little tired and not as sharp.     I asked a number of the guys but they all said no and Dennis Orourke started before I was done warming up.  The upside is that Juice was ready to go so i had someone to suffer with. The first round of Row'd Royalty was not as easy as yesterday and that was even after I had dialed it back to try to even out my pace even more.  The worry of ending a rpund early was addressed but I quickly lost count of my rounds and had no idea whether the number showing was the round to come or the round I finished.   This confusion probably cost me a little as I had conservative starts the last 2 rounds thinking I had one more to go.  Not very wise on my part.



 The compare from yesterday is exactly the same
Rd 1 -  160  - 160
Rd 2  - 162  - 162
Rd 3  - 162  - 162
Rd 4 -  159  - 159
Rd 5 -  156  - 156
Rd 6 -  155  - 155
Rd 7 -  155  - 155
RD 8 -  0 -    150

Here are the screen shots














 After the Rowing WOD
Layer 1 – Double Snatch + Renegade Row
Layer 2 – Double Snatch + Double Press + Renegade Row
Layer 3 – Double Snatch + Double Press + Front Squat + Renegade Row
Layer 4 – Double Snatch + Double Press + Front Squat + Double Clean + Renegade Row
Layer 5 – Double Snatch + Double Press + Front Squat + Double Clean + Double Swing + Renegade Row
Perform only 4 rep of each exercise. between layers do 25 calories on airdyne at a moderate to easy pace.

No comments: