Training Summary

Monday, January 28, 2019

2nd Time Around Row'd Royalty 19.3

I was so disappointed in my performance on Saturday that I knew if I didnt make another run at it I would be knocked out of first.  I realized I havent been rowing nearly as much but i hadnt back in 2017 when I did a 10k under 2min/500 split.

My recent approach has been to start the work and finish with 15-30 minutes before the deadline.  Tonight was the same thing,


I felt so much better at the start and had recorded the times to beat and had a plan to try to average 1:58.    I knew that if I could get to 5k on pace I could beat my first score and then I had enough of a cushion that I could survive a crash and burn.   That crash and burn didnt happen.   Redemption Row! Its nice to have a strong field to keep things interesting. 

The Plan!

2nd Times a Charm
This didnt go as planned





























No comments: