Training Summary

Monday, January 15, 2018

Row’d Royalty Workout 18.1

I wasn't sure how I was going to get this one in as I was in Montreal on a college visit with Jack.   Sunday most crossfit gyms are closed and most dont allow you to do your own thing in the middle of the class.  I went on the web and looked at regular gyms found one that had a photo of an erg and then found out they have a one day pass.  Not feeling great from  restless sleep that had me overheating and dehydrated and then frozen from the walk over as it was -6 without windchill.


Row’d Royalty Workout 18.1


Total Rowing Time without the Rests
  • 1000m Row, 2:00 Minute Rest
  • 750m Row, 1:00 Minute Rest
  • 500m Row, 0:30 Second Rest
  • 250m Row
I knew the time to beat had averaged 1:46.  I felt I could do that if I stayed as even as possible  It was  good enough for the situaton.



No comments: