Training Summary

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Late

I had agreed to meet Anthony and Steve this morning at 5:30 to do a nasty workout that had been programmed for Anthony.  It was the 15.5 WOD.  The really bad thing is that i accidentally set my  alarm for 5:30pm not am so It didnt go off.  I woke up at 5:40 and raced to get ready.  Sadly they had already begun the wod when I arrived.  I jumped right in and got after it with no warm up.  Tried to use a steady pace as my warm up.    All of it got hard very quickly. 

27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
Row (calories)
Thrusters


time - 11:43



We jumped in with the class for the Tabata work,

B) Tabata Situps
1:00 rest
+
C) Tabata DUs
1:00 rest
+
D) Tabata Pushups

Score = Lowest number in each tabata

B- 12 reps
 C - I have no idea
D - 6 Reps

No comments: