Training Summary

Monday, March 12, 2018

18.3 Retest Fail

6:30am class with Tucker.  No one else.  Self paced warm up things are looking good.   3,2,1 Go

1st 100 are moving fast a couple of big sets and then with 5 to go.   I can feel a sharp pain in my foot where I tore my fascia a few months ago playing hoops.   So I have to stop.  That sucked I was at least 25 seconds ahead of the pace I set last time.  I stretch it out and put both of my wraps on that foot and change shoes.  I can feel it but not enough to stop me.

3,2,1 Go

The first round goes well but more on par with what I had done before.  So I make up some time in the OHS and make up time in the next set of double unders. Then proceed to give a lot of it back in the next set of double unders. Now I am matching my splits from the first time. At this point I realize its not happening and shut it down.    A little disppointed but glad the foot thing is not as bad a tear as last time.  


No comments: