Training Summary

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mock Open

Are you kidding me??  As I noted last week I had no interest in ever doing an Open Workout ever again and I walk into Lalanne and they are doing an Open Wod every Wednesday for the next few weeks.  Open Wods are not the easy re-entry workout after being sick and not working out for the past 4-5 days. 

Warmup
2 rounds
400m run
5 inch worms
10 no push no jump Burpee
10 ring dips

Open 13.1
40 burpees
30 snatches @75lbs
30 burpees
30 snatches @135lbs
20 burpees
30 snatches @165lbs

I felt my form was good and that the snatches were going up without any real muscling.  The trouble was that I was winded early and just plain tuckered out. 

Got 20 snatches @135lbs Way off of my performance from last year.

Tabata sit-ups
14 reps every round

No comments: