Training Summary

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Back at Blue Hills for Intervals

Headed back over to Blue Hills to tackle the Ski Hill for some more intervals.   I was joined by my buddy
Jeff A who is a very good runner so I was a little scared.    The only advantage I had is that he had never run it before.   I am always amazed at the folks who are tackling this hill.  They arent the fittest in the world so that thing must be an absolute bear.  Its not easy even walking when you are fit.   The goal today was 4 full circuits followed by an up and down.  

Jeff spotted Katrina Davidsdottir at one point - how he could even see during this run was amazing too me.    We ended up crossing paths with her a number of times and she gave us encouragement every time.  Keep it going guys.....  Nice to see one of the World's fittest athletes caring enough about a couple of old guys to give us a shout out.  

I felt better than last time but I have to say that last full loop was tough.   PR'd the hill down to 4:10 and all of my laps were faster than last week.

















No comments: