Training Summary

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Done, done, and I'm on to the next one

Went with Eric Klein to check out Soulcycle. Didnt really know what to expect other than it was riding the bike.   A few surprises - the studio is wicked small and you are packed in like sardines.  That said the studio is super nice.  Towels, lockers etc..    Next surprise was how full it was.  Lots of people seem to really like it.    Wasnt ready for the full on instructor energy and required participation.    Riding was good.  Did not expect all the push-up stuff.   I thought this was cycling not having a seizure while you ride thru it.   I did like the light weight work.   All in all a good workout that left me with my ears ringing (lesson learned dont take the bike right in front of the speaker) and drenched in sweat.  Its not my jam but I can see how some people would really like it.   Done, done, and I'm on to the next one....

No comments: