Training Summary

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Injured! & 500 reps

It happened again.   I was playing hoops with Tristan and some of his friends and i went to cut to the basket and heard a ripping sound in my foot.  Same as I heard 2 years ago playing soccer.  It was a tear in the Plantar Fascia again.   Between that and the back/shoulder muscle thing I just cant get healthy.   Im freaking out a bit as my diet has not been great over the holidays and I have put 2-3 pounds on.  This will make getting to my weight for Crash B's even more of a challenge.  Not sure it will even matter if I cant get healed in time for the event. 

I took yesterday off which is so annoying.   Today was going to be a test to see what I could do without pain.   Opted for 500 reps of an empty bar and some time on the airdyne.

 500 Barbell Reps

100 Reps of Bench Press
100 Squats
100 S2OH
100 Bent Over Rows
100 Cleans

Then 100 Calories on Airdyne





No comments: