Training Summary

Friday, September 15, 2017

WZA Online Qualifier - WOD1 Celebrate 7 & Test of Wod 2


Week 1, WOD 1 - Celebrate 7
7min AMRAP of Squat Clean & Jerks @165lbs



 Tie Break - Time at 10 Reps

24 Reps

Time - 2:43

I knew this was one that was going to be tough one.  7 minutes is a long time so you need to pace but you cant be too slow. I was bummed that I missed the last Jerk.  I rushed it because time was running out. 

Shot break to take the kids to school and then did a test run of wod 2. Even with steps up it was awful.  I tried a moderate pace to see how far I could get.  Not far at all. 

Death by Triplet” - Complete as many rounds as possible, each within a 2 minute window, of the following:

8 Burpee Box Jump Overs (some divisions: burpee, step-up & over) 
8 Hang Power Snatches
8 Thrusters

2 rounds plus 4 reps 










No comments: