Training Summary

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Masterfit class

Back to the usual programming of 7am class with a bunch of masters athletes.   It was a small but dedicated group - Tom Gormley, Dennis O'rourke, and Eric Klein.

Strength - Not for time


Barbell Conditioning
21-15-9 NOT For time:
Power Clean @115
Front Rack Lunges @115
Push Jerks @115
 

This was harder than I expected it to be.  I certainly didnt try to do it unbroken.  I might drop the weight and make the rule all reps for each movement need to be unbroken.


"Rankel"
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
225 pound Deadlift, 6 reps
7 Burpee pull-ups
10 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
Run 200 meters

First round wasnt bad at all but after that it was pretty damn tiring.  No place to recover or hide.
5 rounds plus 3

Jack and I went over to Blue Hill to get in a hike. 


 Found there are a lot of segments in the park that I can test myself against.







 

No comments: