Training Summary

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shell of myself


I look at the WODs every day to see if I could possibly just go to class and with the state I am in I keep coming up empty.   I complained about having to train alone in the past, this is even worse. Training alone and having to work around a bunch of injuries.  My calf and shin are improving but not enough to run at this point.   The wrist needs to be rested so no only lifts either.   I have an abdominal strain so no toes to bar either.  The good news is that my right knee is feeling better.   All in all its depressing and I am in denial right now regarding the Masters Comp at the end of June.  Im hopeful that I will be better in time but I cant see how I will be ready for something like that given my current state.  I am committed to being smart and just work through these things.   Susie has been working with Ben and that seems to be a good idea. 

I did a scaled down Barbara today - 4 rounds versus 5 rounds

20 Pullups
30 Pushups
40 Sit-Ups
50 Air Squats

Rd 1 - 4:39
Rd 2 - 5:05
Rd 3 - 5:14
Rd 4 - 6:35

Im trying to remain upbeat as I work through this but its hard not to be discouraged.

A few shots of my leg.




No comments: