Training Summary

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Retest of Row Series Bermuda Triangle - Row Series

As much as I didnt want to do Bermuda Triangle again I was made at myself for not following my strategy.   I dont have the rowing conditioning to expect to crank out sub 1:50's at that distance,   My plan was to do a 1:58 first 2k and then try to get down to 7:16 or as close as possible and then 3rd round not go backwards overall.



The plan started out well - Did a 1:56.6 and my heart rate stayed under control.   2nd round started off well but halfway thru I started losing steam on 7:16 split and so I went into damage control.  Did a 7:23 which was still better than last time around.  The last round was keep it under 7:48 and I could even improve the overall score.  Nailed it overall.  Didnt improve my placing yet but it may help me when additional scores are posted.

No comments: