Training Summary

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Business on Bikes trip

I had volunteered to this about 6 month ago when a Sales leader called me and pitched me the idea. I owe this guy a lot because he was a big part of my on-boarding at the company and I enjoy riding my bike but I dont love being on camera.  Insert joke here about a face for radio and a voice for silent movies.   I had a fairly restless night of sleep, worried about the actual interview and because they had given me a pedal that was not compatible with the cleats on my cycling shoes.   That could have been disastrous but thankfully the account rep is a big time triathlete  and meet me at 6am to get it sorted out.  

John F couldn't have been a more gracious host.   He made the whole process very comfortable and I think I did a good job telling the company story, customer success and sharing a little bit about myself.   I still will have a hard time watching it when it is posted on Facebook. I just hope that the haters don't flood the feed with nasty comments.










No comments: