Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LuLueMon Crossfit

While on trip with the wife to the Biltmore Fashion Plaza (whoever named the placed clearly didn't want it to appeal to men) I noticed that the Luluemon store had a running club and hosted a Crossfit Class on Tuesday. After a week of training solo I thought it would be fun to mix it up. The coach who came to lead the class was Bryon Maxwell who is a coach at Core Crossfit in Phoenix. The WOD was 5 burpees on the minute while doing the following: 1o laps of 150 meter course, 50 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, 50 squats. My time was 15:24. I thought this was going to be easy but those Burpees where enough to really slow you down. Bryon took us through a great warm up and cool down of mobility exercises. I'm going to try to get to his box today or tomorrow.

No comments: