Training Summary

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LuLueMon Crossfit

While on trip with the wife to the Biltmore Fashion Plaza (whoever named the placed clearly didn't want it to appeal to men) I noticed that the Luluemon store had a running club and hosted a Crossfit Class on Tuesday. After a week of training solo I thought it would be fun to mix it up. The coach who came to lead the class was Bryon Maxwell who is a coach at Core Crossfit in Phoenix. The WOD was 5 burpees on the minute while doing the following: 1o laps of 150 meter course, 50 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, 50 squats. My time was 15:24. I thought this was going to be easy but those Burpees where enough to really slow you down. Bryon took us through a great warm up and cool down of mobility exercises. I'm going to try to get to his box today or tomorrow.

No comments: