Training Summary

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Celebration

Im at my parents house with my siblings celebrating my Dad's 81st birthday. I think he has a lot of years left if his parents are any indication. His mom lived to 96 and his Dad to 92 those are some nice genes to have inherited. Its been a fun day especially playing with the neices and nephews.

Changing gears - I think we should all be pretty happy with the US National Team winning Concacaf. They have had some bad breaks with Charlie Davis's terrible accident and the inury to Gooch. They have a lot to sort out in the next few months. I for one would love to see Dempsey and Altidore up top. A midfield of Donovan, Bradley, Edu, Holden. In the back it all depends on who is healthy. I would really like to see more of Torres and Benny.

John

No comments: