Training Summary

Friday, January 29, 2021

Row’d Royalty 21.3 is “F@%! 2020”

Row’d Royalty 21.3 is “F@%! 2020” 


2021m row - 2 minute rest 

2021m row - 2 minute rest 

2021m row

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasnt sure how this would go compared to last year when I did a similar workout for the Row Series with a longer rest period.    Its damn cold outside with temperatures approaching single digits so it was a little cold in the shed tonight.  It took a bit of time to get warmed up but once I was warm I was ready to go.   It was nice to have the compares from last year.  I was hoping to stay a little more consistent and limit the drop off in pace I had last year.  Felt Good starting the 2nd row and was happy to be so close.  Started the 3rd round and felt good as well and just pushed in the last 350. 








No comments: